CMCP is offering a FREE Nobody’s Perfect program for caregivers in collaboration with Toronto Public Health.
This Nobody’s Perfect program is specifically designed to address caregiver needs and provide an opportunity for professional development that benefits the whole family. Caregivers will discuss and learn about:
- why kids act the way they do
- what kids can do at different ages and stages
- how to keep your kids healthy and safe
- what are the qualities of a good caregive
- how to feel good about yourself as a caregiver
- how to have positive communication with parents
- how to use positive behaviour guidance
The program will be held Wednesday mornings from 10 am – 12 pm, beginning Wednesday April 4 and will continue every Wednesday until May 23/18.
In addition your child will participate in stimulating, developmentally appropriate early learning activities including music, stories, math/science games and other fun activities. In order for your caregiver to participate you must sign and return the attached release form allowing our staff to care for your child.
For more information call 416-532-9485 x 221. As we speak, registrations are taking place on a first come first serve basis and spaces are limited, so don’t wait too long!