Need a break? Have an appointment? Ask staff to help.
We only ask that you respect our policies and procedures.
How to use the program?
- Discuss your childcare needs with staff.
- Obtain a childcare registration form.
- Ensure that you complete the form carefully. Make certain that all the requested information is complete.
- If you or your child/ren are challenged by separation develop a gradual separation plan with staff.
- If you are not the parent of the child ensure you have a signed permission note from the parent of the child/ren.
- You may now book a time with staff.
- By law we are not able to care for more than 5 children at the same time.
- To ensure that all children receive quality care staff may limit the number of children being cared for at any given time.
- When possible please book you childcare ahead of time with staff.
- Don’t hesitate to ask on the same day. Be aware that it may or may not be possible given the circumstances of the day.
- Usually first come for first serve but priority is given to emergency needs.
- In some case we may cancel a reserved space that is not urgent.
- Priority will be determined by the staff.
- This is not appropriate for ongoing childcare.
- Typically, the maximum care period is 2 weeks
“ Moms don’t have enough sleep. Our parent relief is a major bonus. I feel really good when a mom says, ‘ I was able to sleep 2 hours’ ”. CMCP staff member