Register now for CMCP’s 2018 Big Toddle
What is the Big Toddle?
Accompanied and assisted by their parents, children up to 7 years old will collect pledges to complete a set track during CMCP’s 6th Annual Big Toddle Festival on August 11th, 2018 in Trinity Bellwoods Park.
- Your whole family can help CMCP and its mission to support all families in our community
- Help your children learn about community support and start to teach them about giving back from a early age
- Help CMCP raise our profile in the community so more families can participate in our programs
- An opportunity to have FUN with your little ones
How do I collect pledges?
You can use the pledge sheet that is found in our Big Toddle Information Package or set up an online page at Canada Helps with the following steps:
- Go to CanadaHelps.org and create an account using your email address
- Find us by typing this information in the find a charity search tool: COLLEGE-MONTROSE CHILDREN’S PLACE or Business Number: 118867985RR0001
- Create your page according to the instructions below, it will not take longer than 20 minutes to set it up and share it to your contacts.
or use the pledge sheet that is found in our Big Toddle Information Package
What else happens at the Big Toddle?
The Big Toddle is part of our annual festival, where the community comes together to enjoy a day of entertainment, face painting, bouncy castles, children’s crafts, delicious food and a few surprises.
How do I register or get more info?
You can register for the Big Toddle in person at any of our sites or through email. For more information on the Big Toddle, for help setting up your Canada Helps Page, or for any other questions related to the event please contact our Community Engagement Manager Mark Osler firstname.lastname@example.org (416) 532-9485 ext 223
Where does the money raised at the Big Toddle go?
The money raised at the Big Toddle goes to augment CMCP’s early education and family support programs. To maintain all of our free programs at our 4 directly operated sites, we need to raise $175,000 in 2018.
What if I can’t attend the festival?
You can still support the event and collect pledges on behalf of your child or one of our other program participants who would like help collecting pledges on their behalf. If you would like more details about how you can support another child please contact email@example.com
Thank you for supporting CMCP!!